Ten things that irritate me about living on a farm:
- Being forced to mix with people I wouldn’t normally have to in a million years.
- Every function revolves around food
- I have to constantly stifle my financial individuality and independence
- I can’t go to the gym
- Everyone sticking their nose’s in, as to where my kids must go to school
- Nowhere for my daughter to go to school in 2 years time because she’s cerebral palsy
- Never any fresh rocket, basil or coriander to buy if I don’t have any in my garden.
- I have to use iceberg lettuce
- You have to plan in advance when buying kids gifts for birthday parties as there is NOTHING decent locally
- Smiling and making small talk after the first hour
The moonshine, fairy dust and roses of last week have taken leave of me!
Goal for tomorrow- Better mood