Ten private things I can reveal about myself:
- I have a strange fascination for Die Antwoord. Like in a morbid fascination.
- I hate olive tapenade with a passion
- Apples make me have bad wind. Can’t eat them if I’m going out.
- I only love my own children and a few others. Most other kids I fake affection.
- Sometimes I want to overdose on sleeping pills to put me in a comatose sleep for at least 3 days. To catch up on sleep and not be able to hear John and the kids.
- Sometimes I resent John for always expecting me to do the school runs, organise the kids, think of what to make for lunch and supper!
- I’m bored shitless from reading the very much raved about White Masai. What a tit. Seriously. Who gives up a cushy life for someone they can’t communicate with, share kisses with, talk too, experience foreplay with? I think she fell in love with his abs and the romantic notion of living in Africa.
- I’m terrified of Deborah Patta
- I dream of being a singer like Louise Carver or Leslie Rae Dowling. But I only like them in LIVE version CD’s.
- I can eat two slabs of chocolate in one trot and then finish off with a Peppermint Crisp and a Tempo.