Let’s talk about Manic Mothers. Who fits into this slot?
- Mother’s who can’t believe no-one loves their kids as much as them. They appear incredulous at your lack of unadulterated adoration.
- Mother’s who refrain from speaking to someone else should their viewpoint be different to theirs e.g; about schooling, nappies, breastfeeding, Thrass, Letterland or whatever the frack blows their Kook hairs back…
- Mothers that tell continuous, never-ending, shit-boring stories about how fabulous their darlings are.
- Mothers that use their kids to write lardy-dar facebook statuses about their children’s current brilliance /SLASH/ charm
- Mother’s that stalk teachers. If you phone the teacher more than once a week, YES, you fit into this category
- Mother’s that only talk about their kids and NOTHING else.
A.S and M.A.
You two are NOTHING like this. It’s refreshing to speak to you as you have a range of many vast topics. You embrace differences in opinion and ideas in life. Well done. This is a mighty fine achievement. You’ve passed my test and I’ve put in you in the front of my friendship queue. Good on ya gals…..
To the rest of you….try harder please………………