Even though I’m trying to act nonchalantly, I was completely flattered by my favourite blogger http://reluctantmom.wordpress.com/ mentioning me in her blog post today. Why? ‘coz she’s a cool blogger. She makes me laugh. I think I pee-ed in my pants once from laughing. She pisses me off too sometimes. But that’s a story for another day and it’s only happened once and was shortlived. http://reluctantmom.wordpress.com/2012/07/16/no-seriously-what-the-hell-is-in-pritt/ That’s good, I promise you. It’s not great to feel indifferent to someone. Reactions are AWESOME, ‘coz it means you’re ALIVE and kicking. My biggest fear is for someone to find me boring, the Mayor of Dullsville in the County of Predictability.
So I’ll include the Logo Award in my blog post:
and then I’ll mention 7 Random things about myself:
- For the first time in my life, my weight is starting to dictate my actions. It’s making me feel insecure and I hate feeling like that and I want to STOP feeling like that.
- I want another baby so badly. Another 2-3 babies. But I’m frightened ‘coz of Molls being cerebral palsy.
- I dislike rude people that have no manners and behave arrogantly. I want to punch them in the mouth, so their lip swells and blood trickles down their chin. Fckers!
- I’m creative. I love art and being around people that make me see things in a different way. People that make me think and stimulate me intellectually.
- This blog is a means of practising writing in preparation for the book I’m going to write one day. A story about the life and times of Nonkoliseko Yabo, my Molls’ fabulous and bossy nanny. A truly remarkable woman. I can’t recall any book that documents the history or life of a Xhosa woman growing up in the rural Eastern Cape in the fifties and sixties.
- I love laughing.
So, my favourite bloggers I’m nominating are:
- http://reluctantmom.wordpress.com (I know she’s been nominated, but I’ll nominate her again if I want too. Whose going to stop me? The Blog Police?)
The wry and brilliant Countess Kaz (copied and pasted from The Reluctant Mom’s blog.) Sorry, but had to slip that in somewhere.