It’s funny how life has these twists and turns as you go along.
Discoveries this week:
- I’m competitive on the road. I don’t like people passing me on a double lane, I have to restrain the urge to “put foot”.
- I generally find people interesting.
- I found the 50 shades trilogy dull as ditch water.
- I found myself thinking about sex A LOT whilst reading the Trilogy.
- I enjoyed going to a party with just Aidan this morning and not having to take Molls. I enjoyed not explaining to ignorant moms her story and making sure the nanny was looking after her properly etc I found her not being there less stressful and liberating. May God forgive me.
- I received Aidan’s acceptance letter and school fees table for next year etc and I was filled with dread.
- I’m getting my spark for life back
- I’m getting better at handling the changes and constant manoeuvering of bounderies with Molly. Still am finding it more difficult the older she gets.
- I am sometimes too straight with people which sends them into shock. Must learn more patience and tact.
Have a great weekend.