I have to dedicate a post to my new favourite TV programme called Charly’s Bakery. Awesome.
Why do I love it?
- the girls very rarely wear makeup
- they’re on the voluptuous side
- they wear singlets and tie their hair up
- they always look pretty
- they’re always laughing and enjoying themselves
- all that cake………….all, all, all, all, all, all that cake………….
It’s about an awesome bakery with a strong Cape Town flavour. You know…the deep social conscience and strong arty vibe coupled with the Cape Town accent. Proudly South African. It’s produced by Justin Bonello, who is plat weg, not about any pretentiousness and very straight. Always a winning formula.
have a peek at their website…although I have to warn you… it doesn’t do them any justice. Rather watch the cooking programme on the Food Network.