- Huge Aga Stove-that uses wood not coal or oil. like we had when I grew up
- big antique scrubbed yellow wood table for my family too sit around
- huge pots of simmering soup for my family and guests
- big windows which lets in the streaming sun
- nice cozy corner with a couch and my dog baskets (couch must have dog hair and muddy streaks on the floor)
- shag enhancing romantic bedroom
- percale linen
- sunny bedroom
- wingback to read and have some quiet time with my bible
- soothing calming colours. feminine
- John and my special place
en-suite of our bathroom
walk in closet off our bedroom filled with beautiful clothes
2 guest rooms with en-suite bathrooms
Molly’s room in vintage style-sunny
guest bathroom and loo
a library that’s just my space. shelves and shelves of books and a fireplace and comfy chairs. sun streaming through the windows
TV/family/ playroom. homely. fire place. comfy chairs, sunny room
Dining room-with big family table and inspiring art work
Lounge-stunning, sunny room, huge fire place
wrap around stoep. comfy outside eating and seated area.
hammock and pool
stinkwoods and other indigenous trees.
Mostly, I must say that I’m def someone that would make a home out of anything.
My dream home must have books and must have John, Aidan and Molly. They are my my dream.