Whats been happening in my life?
- off to watch Aidan swim in a gala today
- my diet’s gone to shit (MJ please phone me and give me a rev)
- I had a stomach bug on Thursday night. from hell. vomiting is not for the faint hearted. I lost 2 kgs though and promptly put it all back on.
- I heard my mom laugh yesterday.
- I’m studying 6 modules this year through UNISA. Loving the stimulation. writing 5 exams in May and the other is a year module.
- I’ve started trading on the stock market. Phewee, I’m pants at it. Completely pants. Again….I’m enjoying the stimulation and all the learning. Just not ready to take anyone’s pension fund and invest it for them. But exciting, heady and addictive.
- My skin is looking lovely
- we spent a lovely weekend at the coast. went for a long walk on the beach and I’m REALLY unfit. So that’s my next mission. getting fit. I have a goal for next year May. A 5 day expidition. But…. more about that later.
- John and I in a better communicative space. Which is always good.
All in all, I’m a busy gal. Framing lots and lots and lots of mirrors. Painting classes have resumed. Great to be back doing that.