Don’t you hate those friends that want you fat? They love you being fat to make them feel better about themselves.
ENOUGH! ENOUGH NOW!
I will no longer be:
- the one that eats cake to make you feel less guilty about the second slice of cake you’re tucking into.
- the friend with fat legs that makes you feel thinner
- the one to moan to about breaking the diet
I will be:
- watching what I eat
- dress as if I’m all that and more…
- unavailable for snacks and binges
Now, fk off and let me starve in peace…
I’ve been panic eating lately.Panicking because I can’t seem to lose weight, panicking because I’ve got very low self-esteem about my body and feel disillusioned over the recent dietary failures.
I lay in the bath on Saturday and prayed. Quietly. A sense of calm came over me.
I just stopped the berating. Stopped the hate. Stopped panicking and I thought to myself…calm down. Just start again. Stop being so hard on yourself. Just start again.
Just focus on the diet and the treadmill. Three to Four times a week. Leave the toning for a while.
Just keep calm. The more one does, the more one has an increased chance of failing and the more one feels a failure if one fails. (if you know what I mean). So that’s my plan. Keep calm. One thing at a time. To slowly, slowly catch the bloody monkey!!!!